This unique facility on the Guy’s site is specifically designed to provide a non-clinical environment to accommodate pre/post-appointment patients, accompanying relatives and also clinical staff visiting the Trust.
The Lodge offers all guests a safe and relaxing environment, whilst having the reassurance of being a stone’s throw away from the main hospital buildings.
The Lodge’s 35 rooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of Counting House and overlook the Colonnade. Key features include comfortable 4ft beds, complimentary toiletries and bath linen, a tea and coffee hospitality tray and a digital TV. Full bathroom facilities are located along the communal corridor for exclusive use by Lodge guests; however single and twin rooms are fitted with a vanity unit. The ensuite rooms have a shower room and separate kitchen.
Rooms are available to be booked on a nightly basis at a charge of:
- £75 per night for a single room
- £90 per night for a twin room
- £100 per night for an ensuite room
- £115 per night for a twin ensuite room
Recent guests wrote:
- ‘A delightful experience, it made such a difference being near my husband.’
- ‘It was my first time staying in the Lodge – excellent accommodation. I will surely use it again in the future.’
- ‘Thank you for making my stay so stress free.’
For further information please contact:
The Guy’s Team
020 7188 0474
Counting House Accommodation Office, Second Floor, Counting House, Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9TN