This programme is designed to add value to both organisations, inform conversations and galvanise commitments and new levels of partnership working.
Delegates will explore the core anatomy of an NHS trust, gaining a broader understanding of the inner workings of and challenges.
These insights are to inform conversations at both clinical and non-clinical levels, and enable closer relationships across a broader range of stakeholders. This will add value to both organisations, galvanise commitments and new levels of partnership working.
- Delegates confident of the NHS structures, priorities and drivers, ensuring consistent baseline knowledge that can be applied locally
- Delegates will understand how the systems relate to each other
- Delegates will understand how funding flows thought from DHSC and NHSE through the system
- They will understand the basics of the operational delivery plan and how to translate it into their working environments
- Delegates will understand the basics of providing safe care and how to prevent harm
- They will understand the basics of systems of governance across the system
- Delegates will learn about continuous improvement and principles
- Delegates will understand reducing unwarranted variation as a key part of QI
- Delegates will have some examples of innovation
- Delegates will understand how directorates have their own strategy, priorities and performance metrics
- Delegates will be better placed to seek alignment when engaging with wider stakeholders
Why should you attend
- Be more confident in engaging with a breadth of stakeholders within acute trusts and across the system that deliver care to patients within specific disease areas
- Understand who the stakeholders are across patient pathways, know their different needs and how best to engage and add value
- Gain knowledge of priorities at trust, directorate and department level generating broader range of insights
- Having conversations beyond clinical impact to ensure that services and systems can support appropriate uptake of medicines