Visiting Professional Programme – Photodermatology
The Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust’s Photodermatology Visiting Professional Programme has been designed by leading consultants at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust. The programme offers international visiting professionals the opportunity to experience our cutting edge photodermatology services. We aim to provide a unique development experience which broadens visiting professional’s clinical education and enables them to learn new skills that can be transferred back to their work place.
The programme offers an unrivalled opportunity to benefit from world class dermatological knowledge from the largest clinical dermatology department in the UK.
The programme is aimed at those who wish to extend their experience in photodermatology and who wish to gain an understanding of the way this is practiced and organised within the NHS.
The programme aims to include:
- Direct experience and exposure to one of few Photodermatology departments in the UK
- The opportunity to spend time with and gain learning insight from our expert team
- Opportunities to attend our in-house teaching sessions for dermatologists
- Opportunities to attend our multidisciplinary team meetings (MDM)
- The opportunity to develop and extend visitors’ work portfolios by gaining
- Experience of observing one of the largest teaching hospitals in Central London, whilst gaining direct insight into the workings of the NHS
- Ample opportunities to get involved with short quality improvement projects during your visit
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to visitors upon the end of their programme.