Vulval Dermatology in Practice: Masterclass – November 2015
Date: 12 November 2015
Park Plaza County Hall
1 Addington Street
Overview of programme
This sought after masterclass provides a highly practical half-day (afternoon) specialising on vulval dermatology. The interactive session brings case studies to life and provides a unique opportunity to hone your examination technique.
Despite high demand the numbers are limited to a maximum of 25 delegates, so as to ensure participants benefit from extended clinical case teaching and one on one interaction with the course director, and leading expert in vulval dermatology, Dr Fiona Lewis.
The masterclass will include:
- Illustrative examples of typical referral letters: taking a close look at common mistakes made when describing a patients’ symptoms and how to avoid them.
- What questions to ask the patient about their symptoms, what to look for, and the importance of evaluating if the symptoms and signs add up.
- Improving your diagnostic capabilities.
- Practical case studies to highlight the diagnosis, treatment and management of a range of vulval conditions
- Three (3) CPD points have been awarded by the Royal College of Physicians.