Vulval Dermatology in Practice: Masterclass – May 2015
LAST FEW PLACES REMAINING
Date: 20 May 2015
Park Plaza County Hall
1 Addington Street
OVERVIEW OF PROGRAMME
During 2015, we are running a highly practical half-day (afternoon) masterclass on vulval dermatology.
Numbers will be limited to a maximum of 25 delegates, to ensure participants benefit from extended clinical case teaching.
The masterclass will include:
- Practical examples of typical referral letters: common mistakes made when describing a patients’ symptoms and how to avoid these
- What questions to ask the patient about their symptoms and what to look for
- Improving your diagnostic skills
- Practical case studies to highlight the diagnosis, treatment and management of a range of vulval conditions
- Three (3) CPD points have been awarded by the Royal College of Physicians.
*** We’re also running the 5th Annual Anogenital and Oral Dermatology Course ***