Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis: the who, the what, the why and the how
Date: 3 – 4 November 2017
Venue: Roben’s Suite, Guy’s Hospital, London SE1 9RT
Our centre has offered Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) since 1997 and is one of the most successful in Europe with more than 700 babies born free from genetic diseases following PGD for monegenic conditions or chromosome rearrangements.
Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis: the who, the what, the why and the how includes talks from Clinical Genetics, Reproductive Medicine, Embryology and Genetics Laboratories to share our multidisciplinary experience, followed by interactive workshops on complex issues.
This course is for those considering establishing a PGD service and/or who wish to broaden their experience.
*Early bird savings apply when you book before 31st July
Aims and Objectives of the Course
This 1.5 day course aims to provide the following:
- Benefits of a multidisciplinary approach
- How to optimise reproductive care for PGD patients
- How to deal with complex issues
- How to implement a patient centred comprehensive pathway
- Benefits of targeted testing
- Understanding the facts and fiction of PGS
- Trophectoderm biopsy, vitrification and warmed embryo transfers for all
- Guy’s WISE approach