Home Mechanical Ventilation (HMV) UK Meeting 2015
St Thomas’ Hospital
The HMV UK Meeting provides a multi-disciplinary network for established clinicians and healthcare professionals caring for patients dependent on home mechanical ventilation, requiring continual care using highly advanced specialist technologies.
The meeting offers an invaluable opportunity to learn more about the latest advances in the management of children and adults with chronic respiratory failure.
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Clinical Trials Update
– Recent Trials of HMV in COPD
– Trials Currently Recruiting
- New Guidelines for Ventilation Withdrawal in Neuro muscular Disease
- New HMV Curriculum for Doctors
- Update on HMV service following the 2015 general election